Professional Home Caregivers:
Compassion, Integrity, Excellence
The story of Professional Home Caregivers began over 25 years ago when I started my nursing career. As a new grad, I began my career in a Geriatric Med/Surg unit.
I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my elderly patients, listening to their stories, teaching them about their health, and in turn, learning a tremendous amount from them. I have worked in the ICU, Emergency Room, Hemodialysis, serving Los Angeles area and providing care to patients in assisted living facilities, hospice settings, nursing homes, and private residences.
With my extensive nursing experiences providing care for patients with Dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, ALS, Stroke, and numerous other disorders that affect the elderly, I have established a great reputation for providing compassionate extended family care for my patients and their loved ones.
At Professional Home Caregivers, we strive to bring the same compassion, integrity, and excellence of my work ethics to your family.
What to Expect
- We are owned and operated by a Registered Nurse, as a result, you will receive a FREE initial in-home nursing assessment.
- Our Caregivers’ attendance and punctuality with clients are closely monitored with the use of a Mobile App.
- Our Caregivers will maintain logs for medication reminders, activities of daily living, intake, and output and any changes in your family member’s status.
- Experts are available to assist with any long term care insurance questions.
- Our client assistance hotline is available 24hr/day, 7 days/week.
With Professional Home Caregivers, you are making the right choice for quality in-home care for yourself or your loved one.
We were very pleased with the care that Gresha provided. She treated my husband with love and compassion. We are extremely grateful to Gresha for all the hard work she has done while taking care of my husband – she went the extra mile for us. She was not only our caregiver but she has now become a part of our extended family.
Learn more about our home care services:
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS)
Stroke Care/Medication Reminders
Conversation and Companionship
Grooming and Hygiene
Mobility Assistance/Transferring and Positioning
Toileting and Incontinence Care
Let our family take care of yours with licensed, bonded, and insured experienced nursing care.